Monday, December 19, 2011

h blog 1. WHO??????

I was honor to interview one of our own people from the newspaper Devyn Woelfle.  It was very interesting interview. The reason why is because after first few questions I realize I’m interviewing my exact opposite. Sure we both agree how awesome the TV show Awkward is and few other little things we agree on but that’s about it.  Instead of asking the boring what are you favorite color questions mine questions are slightly more unique.
SP: Do you like cats or dogs and why?
DW: I like both but cats a little more because they are easier to take care of.
SP: What is your favorite cookie?
DW: Sugar cookies.
SP: Are you going to college? If so what are you majoring in?
DW: Yes I’m going Damen College. I’m going major in being physician assistant.
SP: Do you like high school?
DW: Not at all.
SP: What is your favorite subject?
DW: Science.
SP: What is your favorite season?
DW: Late fall.
SP: If you could be any animals what will you be?
DW: A bird so I can fly.
SP: If you can travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
DW: Australia because it so different.
SP: If you can have any super power what would it be?
DW: Invisible so I can get away with more stuff.
SP: What is your favorite store?
DW: Buckle.
SP: Do you like Mr.Currin?
DW: Yes he one my favorite teachers.
SP: Do you like to read?
DW: No I lose interest in it fast.
SP: What’s your favorite class right now?
DW: Online Publishing.
SP: So you have any after school actives?
DW: No
SP: Do you wear your name tag at the newspaper?
DW: No.
They’re you go the inner workings of Devyn Woelfle. Also may I add that her favorite color is color of what she has said. That’s how you do interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment