Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Time to buy!! g group 5

The most important thing about Christmas, the presents!!  I guess getting all the shopping done is also very important to? I’m very happy that I got most of my Christmas presents done, way less stress on me. I think shopping at last minute is very silly move. Why is it a silly move? The reason it’s silly move because the week of Christmas that’s when all the stores jack up all the prices because they know some people will buy anything at any price. I’m only have few people left and I am going shopping after school today and tomorrow to hopefully get rest of the gifts. I am going me so mad if they things I want to get my sisters aren’t there. I’ve been ask my oldest sister two weeks ago to take me and now she finally taking me. I hope everything is there I want or least a good chunk of it is there. Then I will have to start the search for it all over it. That will not be fun because like I said in my last article I have a budget that can only bend so much. The things I found were a great deal for the people who I’m buying it for was there and I want them to be surprise on Christmas. Not just "oh I knew what you were going get me so it’s not that exciting now". I hate knowing what I’m going get but if I don’t tell my parents what I want they won’t get me something I need or like. Will I hope the gifts I get my sibling are there. I also hope my sisters like them. The second oldest sister is very picky sometimes and I hope that doesn’t cause any huge problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment