Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Thursday or Friday? g group 4

That day is coming BLACK FRIDAY!!!  Well I guess its black Thursday and Friday? I usually don’t go to sales at all but this year a few certain stores that will not be named for certain reasons will have a great deals on stuff and my mom really wants to go to it, were just going to 2 stores. They are opening late on Thursday night. Were just going stay up late and go. I hope what I want is there; by the way the stuff I’m buying isn’t for me its gifts for Christmas. I wish I had little bit more money because there are some things for my sister I really want to get some certain things for her but I can’t really buy at this moment and plus I try to spend the same on each sister and so it would cause some serious problems if I spend way more money on one sister then the other. That would end very badly. My mom and I are going go when store when they open at 10. We going in 30 minutes later  just so we won’t get trample to death or hit. I know there is great chance were not going to get all things when we get there. It won’t be such big lose for me. My mom on other hand might have kind of big lost. I just hope she gets the number 1 thing that is on her list. Also were going check online first before we go because internet has some awesome deals too. But some deals are only at the store. Which kind of stinks I don’t mind staying up late but my mom might have a problem with that. Well let just hope my first official black Friday sale will go very well. If it does we might go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment