Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I wish for kitty!!!! f 4 group

If I had three wishes what will I wish for? My first wish would be to have millions of dollars. I’m not wishing all this money so I can brag to other people about it. It so I won’t have to worry about college fund and stuff like that. I do want to work so I won’t be bored all time. I mean traveling the world sounds fun and everything but I will it get lonely. My second wish would be to have in destroyable laptop that will not get any viruses and such. Why? I’m 16 and I have already went throw 2 laptops and on my 3 laptop. My first one was used and it just died with no warning. My second laptop died because my room is very unnaturally dusty and I tried my best to keep it clean but the too much dust got in and kill it. Now on my third laptop my sister bought me this thing that’s like a fan to keep the fan from laptop over working and taking in all that dust. I’m not really sure why my room is as dusty as it is but it sucks, especially when it kills your laptops that over 1 year old. I hate this house it’s a curse. My third wish would be so I won’t have sinus problems anymore. I wake up every morning with my nose plug and again it has something to do with my room. I got tons of allergies test done and nothing came back all negative. So I would love to be able to wake up and not be annoyed by my noise and unable to go back to sleep. These wishes aren’t world changing I know but they do change my world and make me a lot happier. Isn’t that what we want for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment