Thursday, November 10, 2011

Are you ready to ROCK!!!! f 3 group

I don’t just like one type of music genre. It mostly depends on my mood I’m in. If I’m very piss off then I would listen to metal and hardcore. If I am in happing mood I would listen to pop. I like most music except for country. There are few songs that are exception to the rule but I mostly don’t like it. In this school country seems to be the choice for most people.  Right now I’m listening to Flyleaf- I’m so sick. I am not in very good mood today so that why I am listening to it right now. Usually just listening to any type of music would put me in a better mood. I don’t really care what genre it is as long as I like it. I hate it when a person says they hate the song without even listening to it, just because it’s rock. I do tell people I like all music except for most country but I’m still willing to try it to see if I like the song or not. I don’t like all rock just because its rock. I hate some bands and I love others. When I talk to people about their favorite genre in music and they say they hate the genre I love. I’m not going be judgmental about it. Sure I may try to convince them to give it another try. Just because you don’t like one song doesn’t mean you’re going not like all the others. Some people might be very surprise to give a genre a try and find out they really like some of the songs. So I’m very willing to try other types of music and I wish everyone has just a little more upon about listening to different types of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment