Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Me time!!!!!! e group 3 choice

My choice blog is going be about how my Halloween is going so far.  The first two blocks started out real ruff but I was able to pull throw like usual. Watching the costumes contest was very interesting. Even though I do disagree at who won what. But that of course is my personal opinion. I wore a cute white ribbon with smiling Jack-o'-lantern on it in my hair today and I wore an orange shirt.  Chemistry class was really fun. Mrs. Geck did some cool experiments. My favorite one was when she filled up the potato chip can with pure nitrogen. Then it blew up and hit the ceiling. It made a very loud noise. The she gave us candy, which I liked every much. Now I’m in online publishing class. I’m quite disappointed that we have not received any candy of some sorts. But then again I probably won’t trust any candy that Mr. Currin gave me anyways. When I get home I get to eat a Halloween pudding cup I made. It has pudding then crushed Oreos on it. Then I put whip cream on it that is supposed to be a ghost, then I throw a few candy corns in each cup. Mr. Casillo just gave me a sucker, I really happy about that. I picked mystery flavor and I got cherry, I’m very happy about that!!! Thank you Mr. Casillo!! I hope I have good night tonight.  I am going to watching movies and TV shows tonight on Halloween.  Yesss Mr. Casillo gave me not one but two dums dums. Now I am really happy. Double thanks Mr. Casillo. It was also a cherry. Well that’s all I’m going be doing tonight. I wish I can hang out with my friends but they are going trick or treating. My bus driver gave me a blow pop sucker. YEESSSS!!!! Well this isn’t the worse Halloween yet. HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment