Thursday, November 17, 2011

Idk and Idc g group 1

Don’t know what to write about and kind of don’t care. I have nothing to do in this class for my blogs are done and my article can’t be done till I interview Mrs.Weisbeck. I cannot do anything else. So I’m going all these blogs that I writing about how bored I am. I can do a lot more proactive things other than get a head in my blogs again!!!! I am already ahead by two weeks with my other blogs and these blogs are going be four weeks ahead. At this rate all my blogs will be done by January and have nothing left to do in the class. I do not like to comment on other peoples blogs especially since I can be very critical and sometimes their just so uninteresting to me. I can just keep writing on and on how I can have all my chemistry, math and PowerPoint done. I wanted Katie to read it too make sure there weren’t any spelling mistakes. Will I can continue this rant or I can stop but I won’t I can keep this up forever.  I do have four other choice blogs so this rant can go up to those blogs and I won’t stop till I feel better. Do I feel better now……nope. The rant continues. I was having nice day. Sure it wasn’t perfect some people stand by door in chemistry and Mrs.Geck might never give us break time again. I don’t blame her. She has warned them like a million times. So it is out my hand but I would like to let you know I was sitting down and doing my homework and looking for my reference table, on to the next blogs. Well I hope you all enjoyed this lovely rant because I sure feel a lot better now. Plus atleast I won't have to worry about my blogs being late. I don't think I worried that much last year about them being late either.

No comments:

Post a Comment