Thursday, November 17, 2011

College=Confusion?? g group 2

Yes the rant can stay alive for another 32 minutes. I am in better mood talk to Mrs.Laraba. I feel very old and time seems to move real fast. I haven’t seen her since I was in 8th grade middle school. I am junior in high school. Why does it feel not so long ago while it seems 8th grade was like forever? Oh well I know I am going miss, some teachers when I leave high school. I will visit probably first and second year of college and possibly visit when I graduate from college just to show I have made something of myself. I feel not excited for college. While everyone else is planning to leave their house and go to this big expensive college I am going stay here and do my first two years of college in ECC. I do think I am making the right choice by going To ECC first two years then go to University of Buffalo for last two years. That will save me tons of money and I won’t have waste money on horrible dorms or apartments. In Psychology yesterday some people were missing and so we talk to Mr.Cayea about college and gave us some good advice in my opinion. I mean like people who plan on going for music and art. He told them to do dual major and I think that’s a really good idea. Just because it is hard to find a job in those areas right away and if you plan on going to expensive college for it you will have a good amount of debt when you get out. Also if you can’t find a job right away you can drown in that debt. I don’t understand going to colleges that ask for lot money there is other colleges similar to it that can cost less.

No comments:

Post a Comment