Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm afarid to be senior!! g group 3

Ok back on college issue. It feels like everyone has every single step plan out and all these people have so many choices while I feel kind of stuck with mine. There’s nothing wrong with going to Community college for the first two years. But if I had more money or some great scholarships I won’t be very deep in debt when I get out of University of Buffalo. It felt like everyone had these really good questions, like going out state or not. I’m staying in state because it’s cheaper and I get to live at home for free. I mean I know how everyone feels about getting away from their parents and do what every they want but they got to remember that their going have to make own food, buy it, clean up and do their own laundry. I’m staying at home because it is going save me tons of money. Think about it you have pay for apartment or dorm, food, plates and more. When I graduate from college I will have enough to worry about debt from going to the college. Would I rather have 10,000 dollars or 20,000 dollars in debt? Seriously I would take 10,000 dollars. Plus so when I get a new job from college I don’t want juggle all these bills. My parents are willing to pay for first two years of community college which is way better than getting nothing. Then I transfer to another college that is still close to my home. I will only have worry about college bill and car obviously since I need a way to get to college. I will work during college actually I want job now so I can start saving right now. Then my debt won’t be so horribly bad, which would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment