Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I was hiding under your porch because I love you. ~dug from UP F2group

What are my top three favorite movies? This again is hard to decide between all the amazing movies out there. I guess in my top three UP is in there. UP was a very creative and original movie. I never saw anything like it before. The commercials for this movie were very misleading. I thought it was just some grumpy old man who hates people just wants to get away from everyone. I was very wrong. I highly recommend watching this movie. Dirty Dancing is another movie that I highly enjoyed. Not because of Patrick Swayze. I love the dance moves and the drama that was involved in this movie. They were a few parts of the movie that I couldn’t predict what was going to happen which makes me very happy. I hate that I can see what’s going happen next in each scene.  I guess the last movie that would go in my top three is The Lovely Bones. I read the book and saw the movie. Usually the book is better than the movie. In this case I enjoyed the movie more than the book. The book has too much extra information in it and too much extra drama. The movie was very amazing. The movie cut out those extra parts from the book that I didn’t enjoy. You were able to see how everyone life was effect when Susie disappear.  They were a few parts I wish that were included in the movie. Like how the killer became the way he did and why he did all these things. It is kind of explained in the book and not in the movie. I love all these movies and whole lot more. Of course some movies are too predictable for my taste but there still are ok movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment