Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My fav hoilday!!!!!!! e group 1

My favorite holiday is Halloween and Christmas. I can’t just one because both are so great. The reason why I love Halloween so much is because I love to dress up as something I don’t wear on daily. Other actives I enjoy doing is carving pumpkins. I made a kitty this year. It is so adorable, like me.  It is also fun dressing up the house. Unfortunately my mom doesn’t like Halloween so we haven’t dress up the house last few years. I plan on after Halloween buying tons of Halloween stuff for my room.  Trick or Treating is fun but I remember when I was young I complain a lot how far some the houses were. The reasons why I love Christmas isn’t because I get tons of free stuff. Again I love to decorate the house and the tree. This year were going be putting on the glass bulbs. The reason why we’re putting them on this year is because are cat died, so she can’t knock down any of them. We haven’t had them out since I was three. Another reason why I love Christmas is because I love to bake tons of cookies in different shapes. I love to frost them and put sprinkles on. It makes them super cute. Believe it or not put I love to shop for my friends and family. But unlike some people I do not wait to last minute. I actual have already gotten some my friends gifts done already, which is big relief.  I only have to buy gifts for my family. I don’t like to get some sister Sarah gifts because she usually complains about what I get her. That’s the only negative about this wonderful holiday. I hope when I’m older I can have much fun with these holidays as I did when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment