Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Insane or sane ahh I guess I'm in middle. group d 4

Choice blog, I’m stating this so you know its choice blog Mr. Currrin. I guess I write my funny, exciting, amazing, entertaining life. I don’t have tennis practice for the rest of the week. YES!!! I’m not sure why was still having practice since the season is over. Oh well out of my control. I watch the biggest loser last night. I really need stop cheering for favorite team because now their losing. I was working on my mole project. I am making rocker princess mole. By the way it’s a stuff animal I’m making it for chemistry class. Katie had these cool piercing yesterday. They were awesome but it looked painful. This Friday I am wearing purple. I am wearing purple because it show support to women who were once abuse. Yeah so everyone should wear purple Friday. I’m going purple bow in my hair, purple shirt and I’m going redo my nail purple. I really want to go home and sleep. I unfortunately can’t do that. I want to finish the project before Friday even though it’s due Tuesday. I just don’t want to wait to the last minute and try finding supplies at last second.  I’m not sure how to describe this week so far. It doesn’t seem that long, but it also not extremely short. Lol some legit Shenanigans love Katie title, that is very legit title. Amber is doing something with a camera. I’m afraid and very concern. I am standing up right now. Why, I have no idea. I just want this week to end. I decide this week is just too long so it needs to end before I lose whatever small amount of sanity I have left. Now it’s dark in the room. Now Mr. Currin says we have to stop everything. OK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment