Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My well thought plan for my future.....not group d 3

I know for a fact that I defiantly want to go to college after high school. I probably will go to ECC for first two years then University of Buffalo. Endless I get an amazing scholarship, which probably would not happen at all. I am still not sure if the career I pick is the one that is meant for me. I mean I do like money but do I want be an accounted for the rest of my life. I already limited so many other careers for me. For an example I can never be a teacher. Why, because I probably freak out some of the students who don’t behave. I don’t want to be that teacher. I hate teachers who freak out on the whole class only when one student did something wrong. I cannot be a veterinarian. I would be crying every time I see poor little animal injured or if I have to put it down. I would die if that was my job. So I can’t work with students or animals. I know there are many other jobs out there and I need find the one that matches my personality and what I like.  Hopefully when I am a senior next year (Yikes!!), I will know what I want to do for rest of my life. So my plan is to go college and get a job after college, so I don’t have to live in a cardboard box, because cardboard box is not a good future to have. When I do go to college I plan on playing tennis so I can keep the freshman 15 off.  I am not sure if I am going do other clubs and such because I will be working, going college full time, and playing tennis. Maybe if the clubs are not that long. Will that’s my very scatter plan for the future which my luck. I’m going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment