Monday, October 17, 2011

Fav teacher croup d 1

 I had many teachers in my life. Some were just pure evil and others were very nice and sweet. It is hard to pick a teacher who had big impact on my life since I’m usual not the so call “favorite”. I guess I had two favorites’ teachers in high school that had big impact on my life. I guess one my favorite teachers is Mrs. Puntoriero. I believe she is probably one best foreign language teacher I had. Whenever I needed help she was there for me. She just didn’t sit me in corner by myself. She was much interacted during the classes. We played tons of games not only were they fun it help me a lot to remember the words. I believe if she wasn’t my teacher and if she didn’t help me as much I would have probably fail the Spanish regents. My second favorite teacher you all are going be very shock at. Dare I say Mr. Currin is also another one my favorite teachers. He is extremely funny at times and the class environment isn’t scary strict. When he yells he is usual jokingly. I hate it when at teacher is mad at one student and starts freaking out on the whole class. Even though his humor isn’t as funny as he think it is, he still great teacher. I have to say I am very happy I decide to take online publishing 2. It is very fun class to have and since I have a few changeling classes this year, this just make life a lot easier.  I got say out all the teachers I had throughout the years the good and the extremely horrible teachers I had. These two are lucky enough to be on my list. You are welcome Mrs. Puntoriero and Mr. Currin.

No comments:

Post a Comment