Monday, October 17, 2011

THE BEST CLASS EVER!!! group d 2

My favorite class so far this year is Online Publishing 2. P.S. I am not doing this for brownie points. The reason why I love Online Publishing 2 it isn’t difficult class. The only way you can fail this class is you do not do anything at all. I love the awesome person who sits next to me every day in class ---------à . She is extremely entreating so I am never bored. I would die if we had seating chart in this class. The teacher of the class is also very funny even though sometime he has bad taste in humor. He is still funny. I love to write so this class and I belong with one another. I did have hard time sometimes of thinking up articles ideas sometimes. I want to write about what people are interested in. Not just some random article that’s just there so I can get a grade. I love to listen to music so it’s awesome that we are allowed to listen to music in this class. I am actually listening to a song right now. Yeah I am just that cool. Another awesome thing about this class is casual Fridays, sitting around stuffing our faces with food and awkwardly standing around and making conversation. I love Katie’s cupcakes there awesome. Hopefully one day everyone in the world can have one these cupcakes. If not I don’t want live in that world. I wonder if we are doing casual Friday this Friday. We should. This class is so awesome in so many ways. I wish I can take this class next year, but unfortunately I can’t. I am going be packed with college classes since I want at least 3/4my freshman year of college to be done in high school. Also one my friends who been in this class last year and this year isn’t going be here. So I would be awkwardly alone. Will let’s try making this class THE BEST CLASS EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment