Tuesday, February 7, 2012

k group 4 Fly or fall anyone is better then staying here

My whole life they told me I would just be like them. No matter what I would do or think I would be exactly like them. I want to fly away from here and be myself. Not another clone of one of them. I know I am supposed to be one person and that’s me. No matter what the situation is I should never compromise my morals or beliefs not for anyone. If they are willing to sit there and judge my dreams in goals and life they won’t be a part of my life any longer. I dream of flying so high in the sky. I want to feel the wind whip against my cheeks and no longer be trapped to the ground. I will be different from them. I am willing to take the chance and try my hardest. If I end up falling in the end I will still be proud of myself. I can’t help but wonder when I finally pull myself away from their world. Why can’t they be happy for me? I wanted more in this life then just to be the same as everyone else.  The day has arrived in the beginning of a new day. I can feel it in my body. I slowly start to pull away, away from them and this life. I feel my body slowly fall away from this life and heading to a new one. With one last final tug I was free. I can’t believe it I’m finally flying. I head towards the doors to my freedom. They were open just for me. As I take one last look at the lonely life I once lived I knew they can’t hurt me anymore. They made me do this, to leave and to start a new life. I know I will hold no regrets but I can’t help but wonder if they would.

No comments:

Post a Comment