Monday, February 13, 2012

L group 1. My Super Bowl Sunday

This year my birthday party was on Super Bowl Sunday.  I spent that day at Paradise Island with three friends of mine we played mini golf and tons of arcade games. Then after all that we came home and just eat like there was no tomorrow. We did play a mean round of mini golf of course were going to be hungry. Then of course we played a fun slightly friendly game of Yahtzee while we watch Monster Inc. Yes, we are that mature thank you very much. Of course once when everyone was gone I took one look at the TV that was playing the Super Bowl then I decide it wasn’t worth my time. Then I just headed down to my bedroom and watch TV and go on my laptop. Then for some strange reason my mom thought for a moment that I actual care about the Super Bowl and sent me a text that the Giants won with a smile face. My first thought who cares and my second thought was when did my mom learn how to do the smile face? That is how I spent my Super Bowl Sunday. Next Super Bowl Sunday I probably won’t watch it again. It is like my special little tradition. I don’t get why Super Bowl is so amazing. First off you can’t see the guys’ faces because they are cover up by the helmet. I guess safety does become before looks, which is kind of surprising since we live in country that is all about looks.  I guess this was my favorite Super Bowl Sunday just for the fact that I actually did something besides go on my laptop and text. Maybe next year I might do something else just so I don’t get stuck being bored all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment