Tuesday, February 14, 2012

L group 4 WARNING!!!!!!!

I feel for this choice blog I am going to talk about how important advisement's are. Why am I discussing this topic a person may wonder? It is same reason why I am doing my blogs at home. One reason is that I'm giving up three advisement's that I don't want to give up. One for wellness day, junior meeting, and quidditch match.  I don't mind the quidditch match but the other two I do mine. I have a test and essay this week that I need to get done. I like to study with the teacher right before the test. Which is now impossible because of the quidditch match and I can't stay after school Thursday and advisement isn't option anymore. My only hope is that I study well enough on my own to reach the grade I desire. The essay I want check by the teacher and make sure I accomplish all the task she ask from me. I have it check twice already so I feel I can sacrifice it being check again by the teacher and go and study for my test. I just feel that it is unfair to have our time taken away and was not warned about it. I knew about the wellness day and the match but I wasn't warned about the junior meeting. It is making me feel more nervous but I just got to work out my problems. The main point of this little story is to warn us before hand about our time be taken away. Now with that little rant is over I can talk about how excited I am about February break coming up. I just need a little time away from school and being sick these last few days hasn't help that feeling at all. I just hope I am completely better by time break comes around. If I'm not I won't be very happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment