Tuesday, February 14, 2012

l group 3 Seriously?

Things that I despise in life. Since it is Valentine's day I feel I much mention that I truly despise people who complain that they don't have boyfriend or girlfriend. I believe the people should accept that fact and just move on. Do you really need boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy on Valentine's day? I'm happy and I'm single this just prove it's the way your mind is set. Another thing that I really hate is when people can't do the most simplest thing you ask from them. Then you have to consently tell them over and over again. When a person reaches a certain age they should be able to listen and complete the task that you ask from them. I guess another thing I'm hating on right now is the homework excuse. What we had homework? I didn't understand. The list continues on like that for a while. I mean it is a little ridiculous when hand full of people where the only ones who did their homework. I mean were all in High School now. I know once in a while there is something on the homework that you don't understand but please just attempt it. For I am tired of hearing the teachers have to go through the whole speech about were going to be entering college soon and the professor won't accept it. I heard this speech back to back these last two days. If I can understand that a teacher is assigning us homework I believe everyone should understand this. Also it is very sad that a student is complaining about how people are not doing their homework. I usually don't care endless I am partner with that person or if we get the homework speech. Those are top things I'm hating on right now. There is gobs of more things I dot hate yet I feel these are top most aggravating ones at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment