Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/11-10/15 Best Class Ever

       The Best Class every is Creative writing class. Creative writing class is a very fun class. Not only is the teacher fun, so is the project and games. When you are in Creative Writing class you get chance to show your creative side by writing goofy stories, and more. One of my favorite things I had ever done in creative writing class was “Pass it on” game. In the game you Mr. Edward gives you a random word then you begin to write a store in a certain amount of time. When time is up you pass in on to the next person and they have to continue writing it. This continues until your paper is back to you. The stories are usual wacky and funny and that’s why I like doing this game. I also like when it was nice outside he will take us out there and we will sit under the tree and read our stories out loud. Also when we have free days in the class we could use the time to do our homework. Or we could do extra credit for creative writing. Another reason why I like this class is because you can redo your papers and get a better grade if you want to. So those are the reasons why I love Creative writing class. Creative Writing class is THE BEST CLASS EVER.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that Creative Writing Class is the best class ever.I enjoyed it when I took it last year when I was a sophmore.

    ReplyDelete