Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/25-10/29 injured


          When I was little I was injury mental and physical. It was a cold winter evening the elementary school was just let out. As usual I waited for my mom like I always do. My mom never shows up. I was sad, scary, and upset. I wasn’t sure if I should stay or try make my way home. Then I decide to make the long journal home by myself. Our house was across a field that leads to school. This field had three baseball areas and there was tons space between them. When I started my long walk home my boats begin to fall off and I kept on tripping and twist my ankle repeatedly. By the time I reach the wooden fence that separated the field from other people’s backyards. My feet where frozen sold and hurting from all the twist and tripping. My face was cover in tears. My oldest sister got off the bus and saw me trying to get home. She walked up to me and asks where our mom was. I said she never show up. My sister helps me get to our house and take my stuff off. She went upstairs to find out our mom was asleep. I got even more upset. My mom blew me off so she can sleep. My mom had job back then where should work nights and sleep daring the say. Will anyways when my mom woke up and remember that she forgot about me she came down stairs to find me. She said she was really sorry she said she must of sleep through her alarm clock. Will sorry wasn’t good enough for me. So over the years I made my mom feel guilty about not picking me up on that faithful day. My mom never forgot to pick me up from school again. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment