Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/11-10/15 Best Song or Band Ever!


         The best song ever for right now is Shakespeare by Miranda Gosgrove. This song is very fun listen to and good love song. If you’re sad this song can cheer you up in first few seconds. Miranda Gosgrove is good singer. The lyrics with her vocals just make this song just so unbelievable good. But in couple of weeks this song won’t be the best song ever. Each day hear a new song and it becomes the best song ever in our opinions. But, in few weeks or days we will get tired of it and we will move on to something else. For example like when I find a song I love I listen to it repeat until it gets old then I just move on to the next one. I think most people usual follow these patterns. I mean when “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga came out it was all you hear everywhere you go. Now you won’t hear it as much. It still listen to a lot but it isn’t as listen to as much as it was used to. So over all there are best songs and bands ever out there. But in few days, weeks, months, or years they won’t be number one anymore. Right now the best song every, is “Shakespeare” by Miranda Gosgrove. In my own personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment