Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/18-10/22 Scariest thing


  I think the scariest thing I ever done was always in my dreams. In your dreams you can’t control it most of the time. I remember being cover in spiders covering me. They kept biting me and I just can’t make them stop no matter what. Then I remember “waking up” in dream and I went school people kept asking where did I get all of those bite marks from. The only word I can think of is spiders. It just feels like no matter where I went or what I tried to do I couldn’t escape the spiders. When I finally awaken from this horrid dream, I just couldn’t get the feeling to leave me for a while. In my opinion the scariest thing in this world is your dreams. You nightmare finally come to life in this dreams. But these dreams let you face your nightmares head on without getting hurt, unless you fall out of your bed. These dreams help you learn how to face your nightmares and help you gain control over your decisions. Your dreams can be dreams or nightmares. You can sometimes change your nightmares into sweet dreams. This is true for the really world. If you’re having a bad day you can always change it around. It is your choice and you do have the power to do so. So this is my scariest thing that happened to me. To you I might sound like a little girl crying about a little spider. If you had thousands little spider eating for little snack you will change your mind real quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment