Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/11-10/15 Best Meal Ever!


     The best meal ever! I’m not really sure how to choose the best meal ever there is so many delicious foods out there and it’s very hard just to choose one. I think in my opinion it just depends on what you’re in mood for. So if I want something chocolate and sweet. A chocolate cookie will be the best meal ever. I know you’re thinking a cookie for meal that’s not meal. When in your opinion it isn’t but other people might think it is a meal. For right now I’m actual in the mood Carb Regouns. There this Chinese food. They have like crunchy deep friend shell with warm gooey stuff in the middle. I know it doesn’t sound good the way I describe it but it is. I only know one place you can get them is from Arcade but there could be other restaurants that serve this. They one done side to this best meal ever is that is high in calories and fat. So if you’re watching your diet you might not want to eat them. So right now in my personal option Crab Regouns are the best meal ever right now. But in few days I most likely have change my mine and think pizza is the best meal ever. For now Carb Regeouns are the best meal ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment