Friday, May 11, 2012

q group 1 choice again prom

For my choice blog I am going to discuss a very important topic that is on everyone’s mind. That topic is prom. It is lessen then 7 or 8 hours away now. I can’t wait until the assembly is over then go out to eat with my friends and head home to get ready for prom. My first block class is almost over and done with. Now I just have ocean class next, then the assembly. I hope my second block class just doesn’t drag on. I accidently forgot my t-shirt supplies for the project I’m suppose to be working on it today. I’m really mad at myself since I had it all prepare and on the table. I just don’t feel like dealing with a teacher today who is going to get on my case. This is the first time I forgot something for her class so I don’t think I deserve to be yell at or anything similar to that. I doubt anyone is going to be paying any really attention to the packet and the project. Everyone is going to be discussing what they are wearing, who they are going with and what they are doing after the prom is over. I can’t wait to see my dress with my hair all done up nice. I think I’m going to look fabulous. I do feel bad for the people who are not as excite for prom anymore because of some of their friends are on their case or something similar like that. I hate it when people ruin something like prom just because they can. I would never try to ruin someone’s prom on purpose. We all paid money to get in. We all put tons of time in to it. I think it is time to leave the pity arguments outside the door for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment