Friday, May 11, 2012

q group 2 summer

I wish I had more plans for summer. So far I only have a few ideas of what I doing during summer. I will be doing a tennis program during the summer to try and help improve my skills for tennis team next fall. I did it last summer and it was really fun. I will also be doing some of my drive lessons during the summer. That isn’t going to be as fun but I might get my license near the end of June. I have four more classes and then the road test.  I hope I pass the first time so I won’t have to worry about it anymore. I’m also going to be visiting my best friend Katelyn during the summer. She is moving back up here during summer so we can finally start hanging out again. My family is getting a nice brand new pool but in our backyard. I can’t wait to play in it after my tennis lessons. Now that is going be really fun. Unfortunately I’m going to have sinuses surgery during the summer. It is a quick in and out time of surgery. I have to do it during summer because I’m not sure how great I’m going feel after it. I don’t think I will be in very much pain. I’m also hoping I can work a little bit more at my job during the summer, since I won’t have to worry about school work. However I don’t think that is going to happen since it has been slow at my job lately. Those are pretty much my plans for summer. Obviously I will be adding more to the list as the summer comes closer. I hope this summer will be my summer before I start senior year. I can’t believe I’m going be a senior next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment