Friday, May 11, 2012

q group 4 BE YOURSELF!!!

My favorite pop icon is Lady Gaga. I know a lot of people are probably thinking this is a very typical choice, which it is. I don’t just like Lady Gaga because of her fashion or music.  I like that she isn’t afraid of standing up in what she believes in.  Despite the fact that many people try to tear her down for what she believes in.  I’m proud she refuses to change herself just to make everyone else happy. I wish more people aren’t afraid to be who they are. Think of how different the world would be if everyone was who they really are. I’m pretty sure not everyone would stay the same; in fact I’m will to bet on it.  I don’t understand the point of people trying to shove their own personal believes down someone else throat. Lady Gaga does support gay rights yet she doesn’t go around yelling or freaking out on people that they have to.  I also like the fact that she doesn’t mind people who don’t have the same beliefs as her. Another reason why I like her is because she isn’t afraid to wear the weirdest stuff a person has ever seen. Each time I look at a magazine she is on the worse dress list. First off if it makes her happy and it’s not hurting anyone else who cares. Second off some of the celebrities who are on the best dress list aren’t wearing anything that is amazing either. Every time I look at them I feel like there most of been a mix up at the magazine. Plus how many of us regular people would wear what the stars where? I believe Lady Gaga has earned her icon title. She didn’t marry anyone or kill a person. She got it because she is just being herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment