Friday, April 27, 2012

p group 1 TV

It depends on which day I’m watching TV. Some days its zero while other days it’s like 7 hours. My guess on average I watch 4 hours.  I watch many different shows. One of them is Biggest Loser; I do not love this season so far. I also watch Snapped, Switch at Birth and Awkward.  I have a wide range of different shows. We have six TVs in our house, one in each bedroom so that’s four, then the one TV in living room and one down stairs in basement. I guess some of positives is it keeps me busy and entertain. Another positive thing is that it does help people to deal with things that are going thought at that moment. It helps a person to feel better about them and that they are not alone.  Like if your boyfriend just broke up with you and you feel like you will never get over it. Then you watch this episode where a girl just like you got her heartbroken too. Another positive is that TV does help us gain knowledge, but not all of it is positive. For example seeing someone shooting up heroin the right way may not be a good thing to know. Some of the negatives about TV they are that we get so into it we forget about the other things we have to do, like homework and chores. Another negative about TV is that it encourages stupid stunts. My sister was watching this show were these people try to attempt these stunts and they were getting seriously hurt. One guy got his face planted into the ground. It amazes me after seeing one person getting hurt by a stunt that another person wants to go out and do the exactly same stunt. This is when some people need serious dose of common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment