Thursday, April 5, 2012

o group 2 college yes or no???????????

College I admit isn’t for everyone but there are other programs that people can take to get an education on something they want to do. I know that many people are considering not going to college because of the cost and everything. I do however believe they will regret that after becoming and adult and living off of minimum wage. I also know these kids who plan on going to these colleges that cost a lot. I think that is a really big mistake unless you got some amazing scholarship or your parents can afford it. So many young adults leave college deep in debt and with no way to pay it off. I think we all have some idea what we can afford for college and what we can’t. As hard as it is some people may want to consider taking a job while there in college, as unpleasant that sounds things could be so much worst. I plan on going to community college for first two years. Why, because that is what my parents can afford. I have no problem with that. I think it is a little silly to be a shame of going to community college. I mean think of these kids who go some expensive school they can’t afford and have to be constantly stress about the money. I hope all the seniors at this school have enough common sense when going to college and what career they should chose. I understand some people wish to go to school for art and music but you have to realize that those aren’t in high demand. What is worse leaving college with tons of debt and can’t get a job because you pick a bad career or leaving college with tons of debt with a career where you can get a job instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment