Friday, April 27, 2012

p group 4 choice again

Today I had a lovely chemistry test to study for today. I spent not only yesterday during advisement studying but also last night and today’s advisement. I’m not feeling that I did such a great job. I do feel slightly better that I’m not the only one who did a not so great job. I feel so excited that I get to go to the mall after school today. My mother and I were going to go Monday but the weather was just too horrible to be going anywhere. Then yesterday the weather yet again wasn’t shopping weather. I’m hope I can find something I want at the Mckinley Mall. This mall has way more stores and more stuff then the Eastern Hills Mall. I can’t believe I have only 30 something more days left of school before it’s over. Today in Chemistry Lab we were talking about it. The fact that there is a good chance we may never see at least half of the people in our grade again. Not saying that such a horrible thing but it feels so unrealistic. I remember being a freshman and thinking this is going be such a long time here. Now looking back it seems time has just flew by me. Next year were going be seniors. I feel like I’m still too young to even be considered a senior. Then I’ll be going to college. I don’t think college will be that bad despite the price. I mean people have been talking about scholarships since beginning of year and what school has to offer. I feel like I’m so far behind I can never catch up. Hopefully that feeling will past during the summer. If not then senior year is going to be a very stressful year for me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment