Friday, April 27, 2012

p group 2 goals

Some of goals from beginning of year have been accomplish so far and others have not. I have accomplished staying on the honor roll all year round. But unfortunately I didn’t accomplish getting straight A’s in my classes. I came very close. My last report card all A’s except for chemistry and that was 89, SO CLOSE. Will there is still one last marking period left if I can get straight A’s on this last one then maybe I can put this in the win section. I still can’t decide on my future job since I haven’t token the accounting class yet. I have to wait for next year to see if I like that. I really hope I do or I am going be in so much trouble. Another goal of mine was to write more outside of school. I have been writing a little bit more but not a whole lot. I’ve been mostly writing poetry since that’s what I’m best at. So 2 out of my 3 goals have been completed. That’s very good considering most people give up before the task is over. I feel very accomplished right now. I do have a new list of goals I want to accomplish by time senior year is over. I do want get higher in my class ranks I hope to be in top 30 percent when I leave here from Alden.  Another goal of mine is too move up to being a waitress at my job. Why because I will get more money and more hours. I have to wait until I’m 18 because then I can serve alcohol. Then I can work there throughout college and it so close to home I won’t to have waste tons of money on gas. Too bad I won’t have this class next year so I can’t tell people if these goals are accomplished or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment