Thursday, April 5, 2012

o grpup 3 JUNIORS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I admit has been very good day. Not only has it gone bye really fast but now we only have 2 days till spring break. I can’t wait for spring break. My mom and I are going shopping this Friday because she has the day off too. We still need find a big enough purse for prom. That’s basically what left I need for prom. I’m so happy prom is only 55 dollars. I don’t understand why some people keep saying how expensive it is. A few years ago it was 85 dollars we should be happy it’s only 55 dollars. What would you rather have a cheap 20 dollar prom in the gym or at Salvatore’s with more expensive price tag. My older sister who went to pioneer had all her proms in the gym and it wasn’t fun at all. So either choose to go or not that’s your choose. A sensible person may have not drops tons money on extra stuff like a limo or dress. It amazes be when a girl who got 300 dollar dress complain about the price for prom. Oh my god. Mr. Currin just announces we are going change seats.  The only reason why I get my work done at somewhat good quality is because of Katie. With her gone my grades will drop faster than a nuclear bomb. 20 minutes later. Mr. Currin let me still sit next to Katie. Thank your Mr. Currin for keeping us together because if you didn’t these last few months will be hell and since I’m going to have you next year I would of made it hell too. It feels weird to sit back in our old corner that we use to seat in last year. I miss last year class a lot but I like this year class.  Oh and junior class rocks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment