Friday, April 27, 2012

p group 3

I think that ranking can be a very ineffective way of looking at teachers. The teachers can’t make a kid learn no matter how hard they tried. In all my classes I have I notice that some students no matter what the punishment is they still don’t try. Also there are teachers out there who really are bad teachers. I have some teachers who couldn’t teach me if their lives dependent on it. I know one teacher whose will not be name had about 15 kids fail their exam. That’s a lot of kids.  In my personal opinion it can go either way. It could be the teacher fault or it can be the students fault. I think the teacher shouldn’t be held responsible if a student doesn’t decide to do their homework. I believe that teachers should be rank but if they do poorly in the ranking that the school should look deeper into the reason why the teacher was rank so poorly. To see if it really was the teachers fault for the poor ranking or is it because they have a bunch of lazy students who aren’t willing to put the effort forward. This is a very difficult thing to decide on. I know teachers don’t want to be blame for a student who hasn’t tried at all. Yet again a student parents doesn’t want to hear that it’s their child fault that their doing so badly. I think some parents need to learn that their children aren’t little perfect angles at school. I know some parents who if their child is doing badly they immediately blame the teacher or a child blames the teacher so they won’t get in trouble. It is unfair to blame teacher immediately without any proof. I think we should find a new system to take all of these things into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment