Friday, April 27, 2012

p group 5 choice

Katie I love your single clap after Mr. Currin Speech. Also Amber B. is my hero of the day. With moving the Brian S. sign to a different locker was classic. That just made my day. I got my chemistry test back today the only good news is it is around the class average. I can’t wait to go home. I love this class and all but it is Friday. I just want to go home at this point. Then even when I do get home I will still have to go to work at 5:30. I don’t hate working. It is fun to work and earn money. Then after I get home I finally get too see my dad who I haven’t seen in two weeks. He has been gone on a business trip down south. He is only going be home for a week and then he will be leaving again. I don’t have a lot of homework this weekend. I have some math homework like usual. Then some chemistry but it isn’t that hard. I finish all my English homework except the message board post I have to do today. I don’t have anything to do this weekend that I know of except my driving lesson.  I am starting to get annoy by Rudy. It is rude to go around spreading rumors about people. It really hurts people by claiming that they are pregnant when they aren’t. I mean were all in high school it is time to grow up just a little. I am happy that we have 7 days till prom. I hope it is as fun as everyone say it is. Today we had play softball in the snow. We were all freezing and Mr. Carll finally gave in and let us go in and play on Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment