Friday, May 11, 2012

q 5 group choice prom again....no

I was going to talk more about the prom and how great it was but I decide against it. I have a feeling that everyone in the class is going be talking about it. I guess I’m just going have to talk about my new awesome pool that was put in over the weekend. It is huge and I just love it. I can’t wait till summer comes. Not only have we had air conditioning now we have a pool to top it off.  It is like a dream come true. At least I will have something to do this summer. Another thing that happens this past weekend is that we have these cute bunnies that keep hanging around our house. There are three of them. But only two of them dare to get really close to us. My mom is extremely worried that are dogs might to get them and eat them. They were originally raise by are neighbors but are neighbors got bored with them so they release them. I think that is a little sick. I mean you raise an animal to depend on humans and knows very little about the actual outdoors. Then when you decide you don’t want them anymore you let them free. I am afraid that something might get them. My mom is going to call the ASPCA see if there is some safe place to go and release them. My dad keeps telling me he is going to kill and eat them. I don’t find that funny at all. We have plenty of food in our house no reason to go out and kill a little innocent bunny. One bunny is completely brown and the other two are both white with black spots all over them. I just want to pick up one and hug it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment