Friday, June 1, 2012

School almost done....YES!! r group 1

The best part of the end of the year is that everyone is getting so excited and discussing their plans for the summer. It reminds me of how the beginning of the year everyone was so cheerful. That did die down a little during the winter time but now it is back up. I’m very relief that I finally almost done with this year.  This wasn’t a very difficult year. I had some ups and downs yet I made everything work in the end. I did struggle with chemistry but Mrs. Geck was able to get me right back on track. I’m just happy that I’m passing everything with high grades. Another thing I’m actually glad about is that we finally get to take our exams. I don’t like dragging things out especially when comes to exams. I want to take them and forget about them as quickly as possible. Another thing that is so great about the end of the year is that we are doing fun actives in class instead of just sitting around bored and doing nothing. I also like how the weather is really nice out and I can swim in my brand new pool. Instead of waiting outside in the miserable cold trying to get warm that I can actually enjoy myself as the bus comes to pick me up. I also like how people are talking about their plans for the future. It is very interesting what some of the seniors have planned to do. I guess it gives us lower classman some hope that we will get to go out in the world and make something of themselves. There are many things I love at the end of the year. There is however many other things I don’t like the end of year to.

No comments:

Post a Comment