Friday, June 1, 2012

I just love writing. Werid....nah r group 2

There are many aspects of writing that I love. I love how I can create a whole new world in these stories. That I can fly high in the skies with no gravity to keep me down. That I can change what is around me just by using words. That nothing will ever stay still for a second in these writing. Another thing that I love about writing is that I can change someone’s mind on certain topic. What they hate isn’t something that they should despise. That there are more options in this life then what we can see. That another person lifestyle isn’t a sin it just different from what your use too.  I also like how if there something that I don’t like in my writing that I can change it. I like how I can express myself in a way that no one else could. For an example no one is writing the word for word the same thing as me, endless they copy it. Another reason why I like to write is that I can let my emotions go and no one can read what I wrote. That I can put what I really feel down on piece of paper without fear that I’m going be judge.  That there is an invisible weight lifted on my shoulders. I do enjoy writing blogs like these but there is a limit in what I can say on here. Yet when I write in my notebook I can feel as if I am invincible and no one can hurt me. That’s why I love to write. What you can’t say in this world you can say in your own perfect little world.  As long as I’m proud with my writing I’m happy.  No one can take that away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment