Friday, June 1, 2012

Ultimate Top Moments s group 2

My top five moments in Online Publishing. This is going to be difficult for me just to choose only five. We have some very expressive people in this class so we never have a boring minute in here. These moments won’t be in any specific order since it will be too hard to rank them. My first moment that comes to mind is when we were videotaping the commercial for the news. I can just remember very one staring at Brian as he tries to get his lines right. Another favorite moment is any time someone has every tried to challenge Mr. Currin and they end up throwing insults at one another.  Those are also very enjoyable. I also remember one time when Katie and I were discussing what we should write for choice blogs and I told her she should write about me. Katie took it very seriously and wrote a whole entire stalker blog about me. Only thing I remember is laughing so hard that my lungs were to burst. Then I decide to return a favor and write a stalker one about her. Another memory is when Amber hide Mr. Currin little doll thing under his chair and left him a ransom note of some sort. I can see it in my head of how Mr. Currin eyebrows came together in compete confusion. I guess my last final top five moments in Online Publishing is going to be something that just happened a few seconds ago. That would be Mr. Currin telling Katie that he didn’t like the blog name for her blog about Mr. Currin. The blog was name the “The next Kesha”. For anyone is confuse at too why Mr. Currin was called this is because one time someone point out to him he had glitter on his face and Katie ask if he just got done partying with Kesha. This is an awesome class to make all these memories in and I am going to really miss it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment