Friday, June 1, 2012

Can we make it better? s group 1

In my personal opinion there really isn’t much to change in making Online Publishing a better class. I do have very few complaints about this class but here they are. I don’t like waiting till we have only six days to find out that we have a project. I like to know in advance about projects so I can make sure I can space out my time and everything.  I believe last year Mr. Currin did tell us about the project in advance. Also this might actually shock many of the students. Most of them didn’t have this class last year.  At least I knew it was coming but they didn’t and some of them may freak out just a little. Another thing I think we can improve about this class is too make sure that all the deadlines are clear as day especially for the articles. I think some students get really confuse over the dates and end up not having there articles handed in on time. I personally don’t have a problem with the dates but some people in here seem to really struggle with it. Another thing that could be change is to try and add more active parts to this class. Each day we sit a computer and type. I think it would be more fun to participate in a few actives that the whole class has to do. Like each month everyone gets together in a circle and discuss their favorite article or blog. I can’t help but too notice some students are more active in speaking up to Mr. Currin and too other students then other are. Beside all that I believe this is a very amazing class and I am very happy that I decide to take it again for second year in a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment