Friday, June 1, 2012

This is what Happiness is made off!!! s group 3

I am very happy about my decision to take Online Publishing this year. I love this class so much last year. It was my favorite class year and this year. I know some people don’t like it and I can’t seem to understand why a person can hate such a wonderful class. This is one of the few classes that will let you express yourself as a person. The only other class I ever had that let me do that was creative writing. I also like how we can express ourselves in any way we want as long it is school appropriate. I also like that I’m not being lecture at the whole time during the class. I hate sitting and listening to a teacher talk the whole time. After a while I will begin to zone out on them. Another thing that I like about this class is that we can talk to each other to certain point. I like how I can work on my blog and talk to Katie at the same time without getting yelled at by some teacher. I like that I can get my work done on time and then have some free time in the end. I usually get my blogs and article done the day before it is actually due. I don’t really feel that much stress for this class which is great since I have other classes to worry about. I hate feeling like I’m not doing a good job in a class. That makes me feel ten times more stress and makes me upset. This is one of my all-time favorite classes. I wish I can take it again next year but it won’t feel the same when Katie is gone. It was amazing two years Mr. Currin and I will miss everyone in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment