Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13-12/17 learned about yourself as a writer

        I learn how to take criticism better. I learn how to read and catch more of my mistakes. I really don’t know how my writing process worked. I just think of something and start writing. It might take me awhile to think of something I want to write about and how interesting it is to me. I really don’t like to write plan old boring information and how you must have it in a certain format. Like the MLA style. I like to write about tons of things like adventure triadic and more. It makes a story more interesting if something interesting is going on not just to people sitting in a room talking. I like to write random things. Sometimes I just might get a random and write it down somewhere.  I know this class had impact my writing style. I know I still have problems with grammar and spelling. This class impact my way of setting up the store. Sometimes I just start writing then stop because they’re so many or so little directions I can go with it and I just stop writing that store. This class helps me think thing through before I start writing. Sure it is good idea to start writing without stopping. But if you don’t have a plan to continue your writing then you might just stop. This class has helped me a lot. First it taught me I should always have editor by my side. Secondly I should never make fun of certain people endless I’m my writing is perfect. Third is Mr. Currin can make a very funny mean face. Fourth be sure you have a clue what you’re writing about. Those are things that I learn from online publishing. To think I just took this class to fill up my schedule.   

No comments:

Post a Comment