Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/6-12-10 favorite childhood television show

                 I had many favorite televisions when I was a kid. But I got to say my favorite show out all of them was Sailor Moon. Yes it is a little girly but it does have fights in it and that’s made it interesting for me. I always wanted to be Sailor Moon because we both had blond hair. My sister also wanted to be her to. We always got in argument over who is Sailor Moon. To this day I believe that the argument was never settled. If the argument ever came up again I will still fight to be Sailor Moon. I think the reason why I like the shows was not only because of the fights because of the power they had to. Also Serena was walking down street looking at poster for Sailor Venus video game and she was wishing that she could be someone like that and of course it happen. Yes I do remember this. I still love the show to this day. I was very sad when they cancel it on television. My sister and I always watch it in the morning pretending to be the Sailor Scouts. This show was one of the best shows around when I was younger now they got a lot of dumb kid shows playing. That’s why Sailor Moon will always be one of my favorite shows. I had a lot of favorite shows as a kid. But this one beats all the other shows hands down. Until they change the person who did Serena voice. That was just horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment