Tuesday, December 21, 2010

music 12/20-12/24

   Music is one the most important things in my life. I can’t even think of a day when I haven listen to music. I love to listen to all different types of music. One day I will love one song and the next day I won’t listen to it. I can listen to one song a million times. I like to listen to music when I’m doing work because it keeps me calm and relax. I like to listen to music in the car and on the bus. The main reason I listen to it one the bus is because my bus is extremely loud and no one does anything about it. So I listen to block out the winy voices on the bus. People on my bus love to argue and try to start fights with one another. It is very stupid. I never listen to music that much outside my house because it always seems like my cd is dead or my headphones were broken. Will I listen to the stereo in our house a lot, especially in the morning before we went to school. I still listen to music in the morning one the bus. I think my least favorite type of music is the really deep country music, when the guy is singing about America and all that stuff. I don’t like that kind of music at all. But besides that type of music, I mostly listen to all genres. Will those are my reason why I love music so much and how I will have a lot of spare time on my hands if I couldn’t listen to music. I love YouTube for its many choices and how it is free. Another thing I would like to say is that I do not like making up your own idea for your blogs at all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment