Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/6-12-10 favorite childhood game

  My favorite game I use to play with my sisters, cousins, and neighbors were Hide n Seek. We use to invite are neighbors and cousins over who use to live across the street to play with us. They usual came over when are parents weren’t home. We would hide throughout the house and the couch was the safety. There was no puppy guarding. We had this opening in the wall and we would jump throw it and on to couch. Once at my cousins’ house we were playing Hide n Seek and I laid perfectly flat on my stomach in laundry room they had. No one couldn’t find me at all. I could hear people walking in front door and look in then they walk away. No one was smart enough to go fully in and look for me. I heard my sisters yelling my name looking for me. I eventually gave myself up everyone else was found and I was getting bored just lying their looking at the cloths that surrounds me. That was the best hiding place every. The second best hiding place I had was behind the door. We were suppose take a stuff animal and hide with it. I pick this huge lion animal to hide with me. But it was too big to hide behind the door with me. So I ended up ditching it. My sisters couldn’t’ find me forever until I believe Sarah found me hiding. That was one my favorite games to play when I was younger.      

No comments:

Post a Comment