Wednesday, December 8, 2010

When gnome attack!!! 12/6-12-10

I was wait for my bus as usual we have a substitute bus driver today. Ugh I’m going be the last one to get to my class. I want my original bus driver back at least she comes early enough. Then I felt something pulling on my leg. I look down and their standing next to me was a little gnome.
     “Help us we are being attack my evil dog name spot” it said
       “First off, that’s my dog; secondly he isn’t all that bad. Go and do whatever gnome do and leave me alone.”
         “Come with us NOW us have no choice”
          “Really I have no choice what are you going to do?”
          “We will attack you.”
           “Oh really I just can’t do this”
             I left up my leg and kick the Gnome 20 feet away from me. It landed head first in the dirt.
         “Get her” Yelled the little gnome who had his head still stuck in dirt.
             Out of nowhere 20 gnomes appear. They all came charging at me. I keep kicking them away.
           Then I decide to pick one up.
           “Ok what do you guys really want? Tell me right now or I’m getting my dog out here.”
            “Ok ok don’t hurt me. We thought you might have cookies we can steal from you”
          “Seriously you attack me for cookies. Then again it isn’t like I never did that before. Also my mom doesn’t buy us junkie food, so you guys are out of luck”
            “NOOOOOOOOO” They all scream while running away.

No comments:

Post a Comment