Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/3-1/7 Choice

I have discovered something that has just changed my whole world, these awesome backgrounds for our blogs. I decide to change my background today and I discover these amazing pictures. I was all like “ooohhhh”. Katie was like really then she saw them to and she said “ooohhh”. We both look through the picture scanning and applying them to our blogs wondering which ones we like best. Katie forms a love with a picture from the science pictures. She had to have it. It was a picture of outer space.  She changes her pictures as fast as lightening. I took a little longer to decide which picture I want for my blog. I wanted something that spark put wasn’t totally out there. After applying picture after picture I decide on a pink, yellow, green circle thing. Pink is not my favorite color but I like switch things up a lot. Now most of female population who had read it is most likely thinking what the heck. Most of the men most likely would have stop reading after “these awesome backgrounds”. If I’m wrong oh well Mr. Currin did say we can write about anything we want and I wrote about my amazing background, which looks awesome no matter what you say. Know Katie keeps giggling every time I say something. Today’s online publishing class is good one today. I found an article to write about and Katie has yet to beaten me up and Mr. Currin hasn’t taken a student’s face and smashing it through a monitor. Its ok we have an extra computer, no need to worry. Katie just step on my cute little toes, the she laugh evilly as I cried. I think online publishing class can be a very dangerous place to be in. Warnings do not bring small children or kittens in this room. Thank You!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment