Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Choice 1/10-1/14

      I don’t like choice blogs at all. Frankly none of the blogs this week were that good. Were you even trying Mr.Currin. If so well let’s just day I’m not surprise. I guess I can talk about how ignorant some people can be but then that will get be all worked up and extremely sad. Todays were not a good day for me. I wish today could have been more fun. I hate when people just ruin my whole day just by saying stupid things. I can’t think of anything happy or good to say about today. I guess I can say I had fun in gym playing ultimate Frisbee. I knock a few in the air. Then I can talk about how no one would even pass me the Frisbee when I am open. Then they pass it to someone else and their not even open. Doesn’t that annoy you? In the end my team won. But I could care less about that I mean it isn’t fun winning when you didn’t help in the game or even had fun. I guess I just going to have live with it. Well I hope tonight will be better. I also hope tomorrow is extremely better and what has happen today will be forgotten if not will my next blog will also be a very sad blog like this. Well I want talk about why else I’m so very very very sad but then that will make me even more sad then I am now. Will I have to stay after school math review I’m hoping I am going do good one the regents if I don’t will be sad. I’m also studying Spanish because I have a Spanish regents to I did really good on my speaking task I have yet to do my other one. Will that it for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment