Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3-1/7 Reflect on your 2010

I think 2010 was ok year. It was my freshman year. One of my closest friends move away and I was little sad about that. I guess one of the positives that came out of that is I met Stephanie and Val in art class. They were in most of my classes for the next half of the year.  One of the negatives of 2010 is that’s when I got my nasal problem and had it ever since last January. It stinks a lot. Will for sophomore year that was in 2010 was pretty good so far. It is way better the freshman year. I’ve been on honor roll so far. I’m trying to do honor roll for the whole year. I started a scrapbook during 2010. It looks pretty awesome. I had some really good teacher for 2010 all of them were helpful and nice. I wish I did more activities in the beginning of 2010. I’ve join the Art Club and the Leo Club. They’re both every fun Clubs we watch the Toy Store 3 in Art Club. It is an awesome movie. You got to see it if you haven’t already.  Homecoming was extremely fun I love dancing with all my friends and the bleach marathon we had had my friend’s house before we went to the dance. I love the guitar hero my group of lovely friends won. I actually had few friends in different bands. I love thing and the Hawaii theme dance after guitar hero. The judges were pretty funny. I think my overall 2010 was ok nothing special happen during that year ad nothing extremely horrible happen. I hope 2011 is better the 2010. Will who doesn’t hope for that. Will 2010 wasn’t a total failure at least it could have been way worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment