Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Describe your typical Superbowl Sunday 1/10-1/14

My typical Sunday is like every Sunday other Sunday except for the fact I eat all the very great junk food and my dad starts complaining that I’m eating all food. I don’t like sitting there watching sports. I love to play football but it’s just plain boring to me if I sit there and watch it. I really have nothing else to say about super Bowl Sunday. I guess if you’re a big football player this would be the blog of your dreams. If you’re just a plain ordinary girl who could care less about watching football this blog is your nightmare. My dad watches football but I don’t think it isn’t so fun for him because he doesn’t have any sons to share it with. I wonder if it is a really crap day of the Super bowl will people still go and to see it I won’t. That is plain crazy. I wonder if people whose teams don’t even make it to the Super Bowl still watch it. If I was into watching sports on tv and my team didn’t make it to the Super Bowl I still be very curious who will when it. I wonder who will win this year. I hope it’s my dad’s team. I don’t who my day team is but I’m positive that it isn’t the Buffalo Bills. He always makes fun of them. Have the Buffalo Bills every make it to the Super Bowl before?  I wish after a game someone over the announcement using sarcasm “The Bills lost again what a surprise”. I am not the only one who thinks that funny right. It will be even funnier if it was at the Super Bowl but I positive that they aren’t going to the Super Bowl anytime soon. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment