Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3-1/7 What does 2011 hold in store for you?

I already have some new year’s resolution already. I’m going try to exercise more and eat healthier. (P.S Thanks Katie I was doing well up to the cupcake point.)My second new year’s resolution is to have better control over my anger. My Third resolution is trying to do better in school and to do well on exams. I think 2011 is going be great year. 2010 was ok year but I want 2011 to be awesome so I’m working hard towards that cool. I’ve already trying to better myself for this year and try to have more fun too. I’m extremely excited for my 16 birthday is January 31. I’m going get my belly buttons pierce. Next fall I plan on joining the tennis team. It seems like a very fun sport. I love playing it in gym and I think I’m good at it. I want to have a summer job this year. It is most likely going to be at Darien Lake. I’m kind of hoping it will be in the shade but I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up.  I’m going try to keep up with my scrapbook this year. I did a lot of catching up over the week off. I also went ahead some. I start decorated my 16 birthday page to the extreme. It is all sparkly the page is blue sparkly and the big black letters that I use to spell out happy birthday are also sparkly. I put some stickers of birthday cake and hats on it already. I plan on add some picture to my scrapbook to. I haven’t gotten them printed. I really need them soon. Will those are my big plans for 2011. I hope it is a great year for me but for everyone to. HaPpY nEw YeAr’S.

No comments:

Post a Comment